Certified Athletic Therapist
- Varsity baseball and ski teams at University of Guelph
- Competitive hockey, baseball, basketball, alpine and cross country skiing
- Team BC medical manager for the 2015 Canada Winter Games in Prince George, B.C. and the Western Canada Summer Games in Wood Buffalo, Alberta
- Head athletic therapist with Quest University in Squamish, B.C. since 2014
- Ski instructor/coach with Whistler Blackcomb since 2002
- Manager of sport safety and event services at SportMedBC, May 2014-July 2016
- Athletic therapy intern with the MLB Toronto Blue Jays - joined the training staff for all home games for the 2012 season
- Practicum placements: St. Michael’s College School in Toronto, Ryerson University Men’s Basketball program and Toronto Athletic Club
Some of my guiding principles
Principle 1: sharing knowledge and empowering others to think positively to achieve their desired outcomes is the foundation from which my rehabilitation and training philosophy has developed.
Principle 2: aiming to enhance each individual’s understanding of their capacity to heal and to physically excel.
Causes I care about
I continue to deliver concussion management workshops to provincial sport administrators, coaches, parents and athletes through SportMedBC.
I have been a volunteer and employee with the Whistler Youth Centre for over 10 years.
What my clients can expect
I'm an empathetic listener, dedicated to helping you achieve your health and fitness goals.
I combine manual treatment with a full-body approach to developing efficient movement patterns and a balance of strength and mobility.
You’re likely to hear some of my personalized, self-deprecating humour.