Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Competitive men’s soccer - VMSL
- Member of the youth Kootenay Selects Soccer Team
- Competed in multiple years of BC High School AA Volleyball Provincials
- Snowboarding since the '90s
- Strength and conditioning coach at Level 10 since 2015
- Account manager at the Palliser Fitness Center in Calgary in 2013
- Owner of a training and coaching business in Calgary in 2010 - worked with a highly diversified clientele, including youth soccer athletes, university-level volleyball athletes, senior executives, weekend warriors and parents
- Fitness manager at GoodLife Fitness in Calgary from 2009-2010
- Worked with high-level speedskating athletes during a practicum at the Olympic Oval in Calgary
Some of my guiding principles
Life is too short to be stressed.
If you’re going to do something, do it right or not at all.
Smile as often as possible.
Causes I care about
I volunteer as the Fitness Coach for the Vancouver Strikers Men's Soccer Team (Div 2 - VMSL).
What my clients can expect
My training philosophy revolves around hard work, consistency and mastering the basics through attention to detail. I believe in having fun and enjoying yourself, so while you can expect a challenging workout and professional atmosphere, I also encourage laughing and lightheartedness during every session.
I have worked with a diversified clientele from all different backgrounds. Whether you're looking for fat loss, greater mobility, increased sport performance or just to keep up with your kids, you can be assured I have both the knowledge and skill set to help you reach your goals.