Level 10 Manager
Strength & Conditioning Specialist
North Vancouver, B.C.
- Currently play in the Kerrisdale Basketball League
- Trainer with a variety of basketball teams including North Shore Reign, North Shore Ice, 3D and North Shore Lions
- Captain of the Handsworth basketball team and led the Royals to the Provincial tournament every year
- Manager of Level 10 since
- Soccer coach for North Vancouver Soccer Academy
- Basketball coach for 3D and Handsworth Secondary
- Boxing teacher
- Internship at Level 10
Some of my guiding principles
Discipline, hard work, training and commitment equals achievement.
Without a sense of caring, there is no sense of community.
Causes I care about
I volunteer for the Capilano Community Service Society’s Senior’s Hub Program.
I'm on the Board of Directors of the Challenger Baseball League, and I help coordinate volunteers to assist with physically and mentally challenged kids.
What my clients can expect
I think it’s important to have fun while working towards your fitness goals. Let me help you enjoy exercise as you become healthy, injury-free, strong and fit.