Strength & Conditioning Specialist
North Vancouver, B.C.
- Competed in powerlifting at UBC
- Played football and rugby, and wrestled at Balmoral and Carson Graham
- Strength and conditioning specialist at Level 10 since 2013
- Internship with UBC Men's Rugby Team in weightroom
- Vice-president of the UBC Strength and Conditioning Club
Some of my guiding principles
- To make the best athletes possible
- I seek to do no harm, prevent injury and improve performance.
Causes I care about
I volunteer as a graduate assistant strength and conditioning coach in the UBC varsity gym. I have worked with every varsity team at one point or another.
I've been working with the UBC men's rugby program since 2012.
What my clients can expect
I have experience working with high-performance athletes from many sports and individuals from every walk of life. This gives me the ability to help a wide range of individuals with a wide range of goals.