North Vancouver, B.C.
- Competed in high level High School, Metro and Regional soccer, field hockey and track & field
- Worked full-time in a physiotherapy clinic providing hands on treatment for all injuries from infants to elderly
- On-field athletic training for soccer
- Basketball and field hockey athletes
- Paediatric physiotherapy for infants and children of all ages
- Neurological physiotherapy post-stroke
- Post-surgical rehabilitation after total joint replacements
- Reconstructive surgery and sports injuries
- Home visits
- On-field kinesiology and physiotherapy services
Some of my guiding principles
I believe in listening to each client and working hard to help them achieve their goals to feel confident to return to their desired activity.
You will be provided with education, rehabilitation and prehab to prevent re-injury.
Causes I care about
I enjoy promoting physical activity to be inclusive to everyone to promote lifelong involvement in sport.
I have worked with the Special Olympics, Interfit physically adapted hiking and Canucks Autism Network.
I'm always open to helping individuals or local charities in the community.
What my clients can expect
My clients can expect an individualized assessment with a physiotherapist that really cares about helping them succeed.
Each treat is tailored to help you achieve your goals; whether it's returning to the gym after an injury or competing in the nationals for your sport.