Strength & Conditioning Specialist
West Vancouver, B.C.
- Played collegiate basketball for UBC Okanagan in Kelowna
- Played basketball, hockey, baseball, soccer, rugby and tennis, and participated in track and field at the school and community level
- Loves to snowboard and cross country ski in winter
- Strength and conditioning specialist at Level 10 since 2012
- Coach for 3D basketball from 2013-2016
- High-performance trainer for Basketball BC
- Internship with Vancouver Whitecaps for two seasons as medical staff
- Summer internship at Level 10 in 2011
- Member of the UBCO Human Kinetics Student Union and Heat Athletes Council; student speaker at graduation ceremony
Some of my guiding principles
Educate and enable safe strength training principles with youth.
Promote improved strength while not sacrificing quality of movement.
Causes I care about
I coach boys' basketball at St. Thomas Aquinas School in North Vancouver.
I continue to educate and encourage youth athletes to effectively prepare for their sports using resistance training.
What my clients can expect
- To have their weaknesses identified, challenged and transformed into strengths
- To leave each session feeling better than before they arrived