North Vancouver, B.C.
- Rep softball
- Ice hockey - Captain and Provincial Champions 2008
- B.A. Psychology from the University of Victoria
- Basketball coach for Braemar Elementary School
- Managed/opened Gold's Gym in Bondi Beach, Australia
- Internship for the CIBC Run for the Cure - Victoria, B.C.
Some of my guiding principles
- Do one thing a day that scares you.
- If you never try; you'll never know.
- A simple hello could lead to a million things.
Causes I care about
- I participated in an internship with the CIBC Run for the Cure.
- Volunteer for numerous other running events all over Vancouver and Victoria.