Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Former basketball, lacrosse, and football player
- Certified scuba diver
- Avid hiker
- Student Athletic Trainer for UBC Okanagan Men’s Volleyball team
- Over 4 years of active rehabilitation experience with an emphasis on chronic low back and pain disorders
Some of my guiding principles
- Everyone is an athlete, they just don’t know it yet.
- Physical competence and movement literacy should be available to everyone.
- Work efficiently to get the most from life.
What my clients can expect
- To not only understand what you’re doing, but why you’re doing it.
- An empathetic ear and a willingness to personalize programs based on psychological factors as well as the latest sports-science.
- To feel better during work and life.