megan van keulen
Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Member of the Varsity Cross Country Team at Humber College (2010-2014): 2014 Captain and MVP; several provincial and mational team placements
- Figure skated for 15 years - Ontario provincial team member for three years and represented Carleton University for one year
- Played youth basketball, volleyball and track & field, participated in cross country running and speed skating
- Strength and conditioning specialist at Level 10 since May 2016
- Strength and conditioning coach for Niagara Falls Summer Skating Academy - summer 2014 and 2015
- Fitness assessor for the NHL Officials - fall 2013
- Internship at FITS Toronto - worked with all levels from grassroots to national team members
- Internship at Ryerson University - worked with varsity athletes
Some of my guiding principles
I believe in hard work: “you reap what you sow.”
Never stop learning; we can never know too much. I firmly believe in continuing to improve personally and professionally.
Travel somewhere new once a year – the world is our oyster!
Causes I care about
I am a Board Member with KidzFirst Canada. As a charity, we assist youth in after-school programs, enabling them to overcome barriers and empowering them for the future.
What my clients can expect
- A program or workout tailored to your specific needs and goals.
- A guided and challenging session that will incorporate progressions to allow you to see improvements.