- Played squash for the England team at junior level
- Played competitive field hockey at the club and national levels
- Competed in athletics/track events at club and county levels
- Captain of the squash and athletics teams at Canford School
- Physiotherapist in a clinic treating private and injury-claim patients; treated whiplash and sports injuries and conducted biomechanical assessments and gait analysis
- Owner of physiotherapy clinic for local athletes
- Physiotherapist for local clubs and teams in Plymouth and Tavistock
Some of my guiding principles
Always strive to achieve the best that you can.
Causes I care about
I worked closely with the military in amputee rehabilitation in the UK. I participated in charity events for Help for Heroes, including one in which I cycled 500 miles from Paris to London. Help for Heroes is a British charity that helps provide better opportunities for servicemen and women who have been wounded or injured in the line of duty.
I am currently volunteering as a physiotherapist at the Capilano Rugby Club.
I volunteered at my local squash club as a coach to the juniors.
What my clients can expect
My main aim as a physiotherapist is to keep my clients injury-free, so they can maintain their passion for their chosen sports.