Director of Athlete Performance & Education
Strength & Conditioning Specialist
North Vancouver, B.C.
- 11 years of AAA minor hockey with North Vancouver
- High-level soccer with the Lynn Valley Soccer Association
- Professional downhill mountain bike racer - provincial, national and international (Senior Elite/Pro Provincial Cup champion - 2004)
- Eight years of sport conditioning and training experience
- Instructor with Capilano University’s Human Kinetics program
- International lecturer/speaker
- Worked with numerous athletes from the NHL, CFL, CIS, AMA, National trampoline team and all the way down to the grassroots levels
Some of my guiding principles
You’re only as good as your last game.
Everything you do has your signature on it, so do it well!
Causes I care about
I volunteer as the Strength & Conditioning Coach with the Langara College women's soccer team.
I enjoy working with all of the North Shore population, allowing them to live their lives to their full potential.
What my clients can expect
- To learn the "why" behind what we are doing, while still being challenged
- To be ready to laugh and have some fun, as laughter is some of the best core work you can do, right?