Level 10 New West Manager
Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- 14 years of lacrosse with the Delta Lacrosse Association
- Competed internationally in lacrosse
- High Level snowboarder and member of Canada Ski Patrol
- Six years of sport conditioning and training experience
- Worked with athletes competing in international lacrosse play
Some of my guiding principles
Fitness is adaptable to anyone. It’s about finding what works for you, then going out and doing it.
Causes I care about
I serve as the Vice-President of Officials for the Delta Lacrosse association and mentor our young, on-floor officials.
I enjoy working with clients from all backgrounds, encouraging them to lead healthier, and happier lives.
What my clients can expect
To find the best combination of exercise to reach their own personalized fitness goals. Not everyone is destined to become a track-star. It’s about finding what you value, and becoming better than you were the day before.