- Receiver for McGill University football team
- Played a variety of sports including basketball, baseball, football and hockey
- Trainer for 5 years
- CIS football for 3 years
- Camp counsellor at McGill sports camp
- Coached youth basketball and soccer teams
- Varsity basketball, football and track
Some of my guiding principles
Focus on the details.
Everyone has the ability to heal and optimize their body.
Causes I care about
I volunteer my time with young football and track athletes at West Vancouver Secondary, helping them improve their athleticism and enhance their performance.
What my clients can expect
- A relaxing detailed treatment on your affected area
- A very easy-going session. I look to maximize my time with clients, working diligently for desired results
- Training that's fun as well as functional
- Challenging workouts tailored for each individual